Scroll to content
Moat house primary school

Moat house primary school

Interactive Bar


Carbon Monoxide Awareness:

On Thursday 26th November, Year 2 took part in a virtual lesson to learn all about Carbon Monoxide safety. The children were introduced to Safety Seymour who taught them about the appliances which can release carbon monoxide. The children learned how to recognise the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning which include, headache, dizziness and vomiting and that getting fresh air is the best cure. All Year 2 families received a free carbon monoxide alarm and a leaflet informing them about carbon monoxide dangers and how to prevent any incidences in the family home.

Working Together