Carbon Monoxide Awareness:
On Thursday 18th May, our Year 5 children enjoyed an informative visit from the CO Crew. The children learnt about the importance of being carbon monoxide aware, via videos, interactive learning and even a street dance! The children learnt that carbon monoxide cannot be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or touched, yet it can cause serious health issues, if it is not prevented. The children were all provided with a carbon monoxide monitor to take home with them, to detect the deadly gas and protect their families.